Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pics of the Stix

When it comes to my photography, I've got a thing for abandonment, but I can't resist taking some beautiful nature shots of my "backwoods," which are really some old logging trails conveniently located right behind my house.  I've taken hundreds of photos so far because it's so picturesque.  I've got dozens of albums to show.  Here's one, and there's more to come!
One of those old logging roads

An old trailer left here to rot

This was a cool find

That tractor engine again....shoulda gotten rid of the beer can...

Drainage pipe

A lil rock pile I stumbled across

A branch over a waterfall. (Many more to come)

Fire pit

One of the many old roads from the 1800's

Almost walked into this little guy

It says no trespassing, but that's not stopping me

1 comment: