Saturday, January 15, 2011

"Embrace aging, it is a privilege denied to many" - Unknown

To me, January 15th is more than just MLKJ day, the day where we remember the birth of Martin Luther King Junior, one of the most influential civil rights activist, famous for his, "I Have a Dream" speech.  It's also more than a day when we remember Chesley Sullenberger's "Miracle on the Hudson," where he landed an Airbus A320 in the frigid Hudson River after a bird strike, and saved 150 lives.  January 15th is also my birthday, and this year, I'm turning 16, a big deal.  Whenever DMV is open, I'll be able to get my learner's permit, and once Connecticut state law allows me, I'll be able to get my license.  I can also get a job, but that may not be too easy now a days.  So, happy birthday to me, and be proud of every year you live!



Here's some pictures of my truck after that 2 feet of snow that coated the state.

No comments:

Post a Comment